Tuesday 15 March 2011

Rabbits' Play Time

Photos Copyright: Maggie May

"Ash, there's grass on this tube."
"Mmmmmmh. I know Lily. Its delicious.Wish I could get up to top bits where theres more of it."

"I'm thinking, Lily how to get to the top of that tube.You're not going to sleep again are you?
Come and listen to me or I won't be your friend."


"I think I have the answer, Ash. Come and have a go at jumping on this tube. Come on, come on. Whats the matter with you?"


"I'm busy eating my sea grass mat, Lily. Can't be bothered just now."



"Viola! I knew I could do it, Ash. Just a question of balance. Come and join me. Its great fun."


"Lily, you're not sleeping again are you? I guess that was hard work, but I'm a bit fed up with you right now. I was beginning to have fun. I guess I will have to eat my sea grass mat by myself because you look as though you're about to drop off, as usual."





22 comments:

Akelamalu said...

AW they're so cute and look like they're the best of friends. :)

CorvusCorax12 said...

too precious !!

Mimi said...

You could make this into a book, Maggie!

Brian Miller said...

haha what a cute story and pictures...love this...may have to show this to my littles when i get home...

Irene said...

Ha ha, that was fun. They're so cute!

Happy Frog and I said...

Oh I do love it when you post about your rabbits, this was lovely! Hope all well with you. x

secret agent woman said...

What kind of rabbit is the really furry one?

Wendy said...

LOL! That was so cute. I love the dialogue; so funny. Glad you're enjoying your bunnys.

Maggie May said...

SECRET AGENT WOMAN........ the fluffy bunny, Lily, is a Dwarf Lionhead and the smooth black one, Ash, is a Netherland Dwarf.
Maggie X

What About The Girl? said...

Wabbit's Play Time! I'm there!
Baby Ash is so adorable!
And I've never seen a furry bunny before! Wow!
I want them!

Mickle in NZ said...

Life is hard when you're a much loved rabbit. Ash and Lily are so gorgeous and utterly huggable

I confess that I have a packet of "cat grass" seeds to sow in a pot for Zebby so he can still have his daily greens on wet days. xxx Michelle

Hilary said...

Oh Maggie, they're just adorable.

Bernie said...

Maggie, I love how much you are enjoying your rabbits. This would make for a wonderful children's story. They are so cute....:-)Hugs

Anonymous said...

Awww... so nice to see them getting along with each other!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Is the tube actually made of dry grass?

Clare Dunn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!!

Been thinking about you...hope all is well!

xoxoxo, cd

Celia said...

Darling bunnies, good to see they are getting along and thanks for sharing their good conversation with us.

FeltByRae said...

So cute :)

RNSANE said...

They are so sweet, Maggie May, and I know you could just sit and watch them for hours!!

Rose said...

So glad to see Ash and Lily again! Looks like they're having fun...when they're not sleeping:) Our late rabbit Buddy used to hop up two feet to sit on the edge of the recliner with my husband and watch baseball games:)

Suldog said...

Interesting. Is the whole thing grass, compacted down in some way into a tube, or is there just grass growing from it?

CiCi said...

They have some fun things to play with. Looks like they are healthy and adjusted to each others company.